Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hacked off

I've lost something so special and I don't know what to do to get it back. I'm really very upset about it all, life all feels very aimless at the moment. Why do things have to change? I guess it was inevitable, but after a while you like to kid yourself. I'm going to try and fling myself into my work, perhaps it will help. Just wish I didn't feel so emotional all the time now. You can never appreciate a Golden Age until its over!
On top of this my time in Leeds is starting to come to an end, the specter of unemployment looms, waiting to draw me close in its cloying grip. Moving back home would be a real pain, my home town/village isn't exactly employment friendly and can be so, so dull.





I have booked myself in for an eye exam, I really hope my eyesight has not decline as badly as last time. I cannot afford new glasses at the moment either way! I've always wanted to get my eyes lasered, but as my prescription keeps changing it wouldn't be advisable. Guess some things aren't meant to be, besides everyone associates me with glasses by now. Perhaps suddenly shedding them would not be a smart move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment